Daily Standings - EASY
You currently have 0 win(s).
Daily Standings - MEDIUM
You currently have 0 win(s).
Daily Standings - HARD
You currently have 11 win(s).
Daily Standings - EVIL
You currently have 1 win(s).
How to Play Sudoku Combat
Play Sudoku against another person in real time!
Choose your avatar: Click on the image icon you prefer
Choose a level: Select a level - Easy, Medium, Hard or Evil
Then click on ‘Combat’ and wait to be connected to your Sudoku Combat rival.
When you are connected the game begins.
To solve a Sudoku, every number from 1 to 9 must appear in:
• Each of the nine vertical columns
• Each of the nine horizontal rows
• Each of the nine 3 x 3 boxes
Click in a square on the Sudoku grid to select it, and then type in the number you think is correct.
Watch how quickly or slowly your rival is working in the grid on the right. Each time they fill in a square it is shaded. Of course your rival will also be watching your progress!
You can chat with your rival as you play.
UNDO MOVE: Click to undo the last move
CLEAR GRID: Click to clear the grid and start over
About Sudoku Combat
Sudoku Combat is an exciting multiplayer version of classic Sudoku that lets you challenge an opponent in real time, the perfect game for those who like a competitive edge to their puzzling! Select from four levels of difficulty, choose an avatar to represent you on screen and battle it out to WIN!
Once a game begins, you can watch your opponent’s progress in the grid to the right of your own, adding a little more pressure to the mix! Conjure up the concentration and endurance of a Ninja warrior, stay calm and focused on your own grid and race to victory!
Sudoku Combat (v. 1.55) is now faster and smoother than ever. New features include a timer, a ‘Clear Grid’ function, the ability to undo your last move up to 100 times, practice numbers that are automatically ordered numerically and an improved version of sticky keys (click twice to re-enter).
Sudoku Combat is an excellent multiplayer version of a very addictive logic puzzle. Oh, and there is a single player version in case you need some practice!
Sudoku Combat Tournaments
|Tournaments begin:||Every Friday 04.15pm|
|Tournaments end:||Every Monday 09.00am|
YouPlay Sudoku Tips
To make it easier for first time Sudoku players we have included the following playing tips:
1. You start the puzzle with several pre-determined numbers included as givens. These cells are marked and cannot be erased. Each time you start a new puzzle, a different set of numbers will appear.
2. The object of the game is to fill the empty cells with the numbers 1 to 9, with each number only appearing once in each column, row and 3 x 3 box.
3. For each empty cell, you must determine which numbers can be inserted, according to the game rules. In the beginning you may have several options for each cell.
4. YouPlay Sudoku puzzles have a space at the top of each cell where you can type up to eight practice numbers that could be correct.
5. As you fill out the different options for each cell, you will find that several cells have only one number option that could be correct, which you can then type inside the cell.
6. Whenever you type in a correct number, you should update the practice numbers for the remaining cells.
7. Repeat this process throughout the whole game and eventually you will complete the Sudoku grid.
8. If you get stuck, you can use hints to help solve the puzzle. Click the HINT button once when you require a hint.